What to see and do in Pornic ?
Renowned for its medieval town and château overlooking the old harbour and popular for its 19th century coastal ambiance, Pornic is a fabulous place with so much to offer !
To see / to do :
- Discover Pornic through a commented tour, a « rallye » on foot or on board a tourist train. The Mini-Bus takes you on a boat trip !
- Take a stroll around the old harbour where fishing boats and traditional sailing boats are anchored.
- Lose yourself in the backstreets around the upper town and faubourgs.
- Discover the history and architecture of Pornic’s villas when you stroll around the Gourmalon district.
- See the Château de Pornic, also known as «château de Barbe Bleue » (bluebeard).